There are two levels of verification: the first and the second. Note that there are different requirements for every verification level. To get the second level of verification, you need to pass the first verification level. All the details on the account verification procedure you will find in the Verify account section of your Client Cabinet.
Basic requirements for the uploaded documents:
1. The scanned copy must be clear and in colour.
2. The scanned copy must be complete and have two-page spread.
Both sides of the identity document must be scanned.
If, according to the rules of the customer’s country of residence, the passport is not changed or renewed upon a certain age but has a new photo pasted into and/or the expiry date extended, the copy of such page must be submitted as well.
If the customer’s name is in two languages in the passport, but this data is on different pages, the scanned copies of both pages must be provided.
3. No obvious erasures, additions, scratch-outs or other unauthorized manipulations are allowed.
4. The photo must be of high quality.
5. The name(s) on the account must be identical to the one(s) in the document.
6. One of the documents uploaded for verification must prove a client’s address. Address specified in the account data must be the same as in the document.
7. The document submitted must be valid for at least 6 months at the moment of applying for verification and be duly stamped and signed.
8. The document uploaded for the second-level verification must differ from the one submitted for the first level.*
9. In case the account is registered in the name of a legal entity, the documents confirming the company’s registration must be provided.**
10. Documents in the national language must be translated into English and notarized. Upon uploading, you should additionally submit the scanned copy of the original.
11. Accepted file types are .png, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif and .pdf. The size of the file must not exceed 8 MB, the resolution should be more than 400 pixels.
12. Electronic bank statements and electronic utility bills are not accepted for verification. Bank statements can be accepted if the document is signed and sealed by bank officials, utility bill should be uploaded with payment slip. If there is a barcode or QR code on a utility bill, then you do not need to download a payment slip.
13. It is not allowed to type name in capital letters. Only first letters of the name/names can be capitalized.
list of the documents accepted for verification:
Documents For First Level Verification:
Passport (data page+signature, pages 2-3)
National ID card (NIDC) (both sides)
National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) (both sides)
SMART National ID card (both sides)
Documents for the second level:
Document proving the client’s address
Utility bill with a barcode/QR code not older than 3 months
Bank statement not older than 3 months signed and sealed by a bank official